A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
- Ensure cleaning, inspection & lubrication and other preventive maintenance techniques.
- Ensure that machine is well set-up to produce
- Ensure proper shift handover is done according to Nestle continuous excellence standard.
- Ensure to achieve the required quantity of products with a good quality according to standard and specification
- Ensure all issues related to safety in the work area and within the factory are given priority , escalated and follow up on resolution done when support is required.
- OND in Electrical or mechanical engineering, food science and technology, industrial services & other related courses (Minimum of lower credit) or NABTEB equivalence
- 2-3 years’ work experience as production technician in an FMCG will be an added advantage
- Good attitude to work and ability to interact with people
- Demonstration of technical ability by proactively confronting machine malfunctions.
- Computer literacy, good communication skills (oral & written ) , good interpersonal skills.
|Title||Surname||Other names||Age (as at 30th April 2018||Recent Qualification||Qualification||Years of experience||Phone Numbers||Place of previous Assignment|